Friday, June 5, 2009

A Letter

To Mr. Coldcastle,


Good day! I hope you are looking up in the sky while reading this letter of mine. As you read this, remember that we are under the same sky. Remember to smile, though you do not mean it. As you always do, you deceive me by your endless actuations of silence. I know we are not friends but still I’m writing you this letter to remind you that I’m going. However, I know that this letter will never land on your hands. Well anyway, you do not have any single interest. Do not worry, after this, you would not see me ever again. This is not a letter to test your conscience. Just take care. I know you already found someone but I guess she does not reciprocate the love you give her. But I do not have any care anymore. I have waited long enough. I have to go. Maybe we will see each other again. In some other time, some other life. I’ve waited long enough. Although I know your eyes won’t land on this letter, I want to say that I will never forget those days I have been with you. But life goes on as we all know. And I have to. You don’t care. It’s alright. I have no right to say what I feel, right at this very moment for it does not matter. This is the last time I will talk to you. I know you do not like me. But honestly I do not know why you turned your back on me. I hope your life is better without me and as I see you I know it’s better. Just do not push yourself. I’ll forget about you for the betterment of myself. I just want to go. Will you not say anything about it? I have never been more alone in my life than what you made me feel for the past years of my existence. Do I even exists in you? But I know this downfall would make me better. Do not worry, I know you won’t. I will not find somebody else. I will try my very best not to see you again. I guess you are my first mistake.

So long Yesterday. So long.

Farewell,

Miss Masquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment