Friday, June 5, 2009

The Art of Waitng

Are you the one who always runs late to your barkada's lakad or are you always the first in line?

Me?Most probably,I am an early bird and most of the times I wait.I always wait for my friends to arrive when we have gimmicks and it is alright with me.Sanay na ako...(Emote?Bigla akong nagtagalog?)Well,I just hate being late because I hate the feeling of uneasiness.It feels like I am missing on something I do not know. So...I am always willing to wait.Yes I am.

Seriously,would you be willing to wait?How long can you?Hours?Days?Weeks?Months?Years?(Did I just mention all time measurements?)How about waiting forever?(Hopeless romantic mode:activated!)

Havel you experienced waiting for someone?Someone whose not sure if he/she is coming back.Will you wait without holding any compromise?Will you still be sane?Can you keep your cool?

However,if we'll look at it,it is nothing but just a big folly!Why would you wait for someone who never told you to wait for him/her anyway?But sometimes,we do not need words to tell us what to do.We just feel it.Let it be like that Beatles' song said.

Patient waiters are no losers.I read this form a children's book.(Whatever!Just sharing!)When we want something so much like success,wealth,recognition,peace of mind and most particularly,love, time is the one who decides.It is true when we wait for something to happen ,when it'll happen,it will.No matter how long.In God's time,it will come to reality.

While waiting we should learn to kill time as much as possible.For example if we are waiting for success it's hardwork plus inspiration.If it's healing,it's not about crying but living.If it's love,act truly,laugh free and socially engaged yourself to others.And all of these should be done with faith of course.

My "stone heart"(like I made everyone think it is)will surely get an A+ for it's capability to wait.Luckily,I am still sane so do not worry about everything you've read.I knew it,it would be so hard.However,now,I am trying to be late.I practice not waiting anymore.

As I write this,I am just waiting for my eyes to get tired and my mind to tell me that I need to get some sleep.I am just killing time when I wrote this.Think well.

No comments:

Post a Comment