Friday, June 5, 2009

What Happened to Me


Literally,what happened to me?Maybe you are wondering what I meant by that title I typed above?Well I was reading Alboms' "Tuesdays with Morrie" when I felt the urge to pour out my heart's thoughts about who I am now.I guess,I realize that I changed a lot now.I am so different from the girl I used to be.However,does anyone care about the person I am before.Peolple did not even notice it.Or they noticed it but never told me about this or what?

I gained my friends because of my sunny disposition.Now,I feel like I might lose them because of my coldness and rigid attitude.I think,one part of me that never changed, is that I listen to them.However,with my demanding lifestyle,I lack time to take their stories in.I,too,is pretty loaded with problems that block my eyes with tiny droplets of water.The frustrations that never left my head over the years.The sentiments flaming like a big fire that I never had the power to put out.It is just so hard to breathe when the grip's to tight.

Honestly,I know the answer to the question I posted.It's just that I am so conceited to admit it.My heart made me weak.A person who raised me so high just pull me down so hard to the ground without him noticing that he did.Well,I thought I am alright but it is just now that I realized I have a hard heart.I am sorry if am too indifferent to everyone,yes I am.I know no one to be interested to read this blog but I just want to let it out that...YES,I am bitter with all the frustrations and the dreams that slipped out of my hands.am weak because I have fallen in love and get hurt.My heartache ate the great person the people around me used to love.YES,I did not have faith all those times,and now I am finding meaning. Meaning in His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment